Start here: https://www.internetsociety.org/events/hope-conference-2020/ - this links to the main and secondary channel, as well as replay of recorded talks & keynotes.
- The main channel will be https://livestream.com/internetsociety3/hope2020
- The secondary channel (infobeamer + some workshops) will be https://livestream.com/internetsociety2/hope2020
- There will be simulcasts of the main channel.
- Twitch has a feature that anyone can clip up to 60 seconds and share out via social media.
- Anyone with a twitch account can also host the twitch stream.
- The livestream will be interrupted briefly between sessions.
- The session will then immediately be available on demand.
- The sessions will rapidly be archived on the Internet Archive.
- The sessions will later be archived on Channel2600 YouTube.
- Some slide decks etc MAY be archived on Internet archive.
- In session AI Real Time Text will be available via otter.ai. Links will be posted in Matrix and on wiki.
- The otter.ai transcripts will be available after, including word-searchable audio.