Start here: https://www.internetsociety.org/events/hope-conference-2020/ - this links to the main and secondary channel, as well as replay of recorded talks & keynotes.
- The main channel is https://livestream.com/internetsociety3/hope2020
- Chat with other attendees on Matrix!
- The secondary channel (infobeamer + some workshops) is https://livestream.com/internetsociety2/hope2020
- There will be simulcasts of the main channel.
- Twitch has a feature that anyone can clip up to 60 seconds and share out via social media.
- Anyone with a twitch account can also host the twitch stream.
- Periscopes are retweetable. Search twitter on '@isoc_live + #hopeconf'
- The livestream will be interrupted briefly between sessions to reset.
- The previous session will then immediately be available on demand.
- To stream previous videos
- The sessions will rapidly be archived on the Internet Archive.
- The sessions will later be archived on Channel2600 YouTube.
- Some slide decks etc MAY be archived on Internet archive. Others may not.
- In session AI Real Time Text will be available via REAL TIME TEXT. Links will be posted in Matrix and on wiki.
- The transcripts will be available after, including word-searchable audio. Links will be posted in video descriptions.